Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Been Long Time

Damn Freaking long that i didn't update my blogspot.

Yes, a part of it, is freaking busy with the so call 'new job' with the new assignments from the department head. Made me and other have to stay up quite late to clear all the mess which due to PROMISE of my Senior...

A part of it, also due to hardly find time to do so. Perhaps coming month is a bit slower than this month, allow me more time to spend with my laptop, books and MY beloved and still love GF.

Next month will be having a short shutdown for arround a week. Allow me to slightly rest (also cause my wallet to have a big HOLE), and all the DUDE out that have any plan for me??

Perhaps want to go up KL to have a rest and meet up some friends for a little short clubbing session. I JUST LOVE SNAKBITE