Sunday, February 6, 2011

Its been a years

My last post for this blogspot was like dozen years ago (2009 till now)

Read back all the post and feel like thses had been aged. A lot of things had been changed and a lot of things was still remain the same

Unchanged things like:
1) Still working in the same company
2) Still staying in the same place
3) Still driving the same car
4) Still Poor

Changed things like:
1) Single and Available
2) Technically I had been transfer to different plant (PTP->SENAI)
3) Uncontrol Weight

I had been increasing my weight recently after the incident of April Fools'10 if anyone of you know what I am refering to. The weight of mine had been increasing increase and I am desperately tried to slim down by reducing my food portion and seems like its not enough.

Also, i would like to tried execise and seems like is only "try" but actually not...

2011 is a brand new start for me as there are a few things on my mind which I planned to complete.

OK folks, seems like I started my long winded granmum story again and I know I should not. Anyway, BYE