Sunday, October 4, 2009

It is not easy to be a good son

Who said is going to be easy to be a good son?

It take a lot of effort when the elderly think that they know you so WELL!!

They does control your movement, money, bank account, car, petrol, pant, underwear, laundry, shirt which you wear, room, bed, sleeping position, daily routine, food, drinks, magazine which you are reading, newspaper, broadband, electrical consumption, water usage, laptop, hand phone, credit cards, cash in wallet and etc etc etc...

Why they just can't understand WE ARE >21 years old. And legally WE ARE an ADULT. I spend money on what I want, where I want, who I want, when I want and how many I want.

BACK OFF....

Also, from right now on, I will inform to you and telling you, don't even think of I am discussing with you the problem.

FROM LAST TIME, I AM TELLING YOU MY DECISION