Sunday, October 4, 2009

Simple

Sometimes, we ourselves are the one who made the problems extraordinary and complicated. Or in short, over thinking. Why we must think that much instead just follow the heart, since the problem can solve with a action or money.

For me, the money isn't that big deal to work for. But without money or salary, you will feel your job suck... That's what normal ppl like me will feel. Instead, I am actively finding a job which is similar to what I am doing right now with a better paid. I think most of us do so.

Just try to imagine that you were hired by A while A promised you that your job scope will be more on duties AB while after 2 month you been hired, A left the company for better opportunities (so called doing business while he end up working with another counter part). While you been transfer to B manager who is pro active workaholic. And your task is like reshuffle 100% out compare with under supervisor A.

I just don't get it!! Am I like a BALL or a bad rat if I just can't perform the newly assign task since I been hired in for other purpose. But don't worry, this will be not a long way for graduation from the UNI.

Well, try to think simple in the situation is that the B is just think that you are extra manpower which when the timing is bad, he will push your name up for review by manager. Well, I dun mind if they give you a damn good VSS plan instead of paying you 2 month and tell you bye.

To my friends who are reading this, Don't worry, I just feeling down due to some of the reason which I think I suppose to think SIMPLE instead so complicated. No wonder my hair grow white so fast.